The 11-Minute Kendall Jenner Workout You Can Do Anywhere
After a long day of slaving away at the office, the last thing we want to do is squeeze into some spandex and head to the gym. (Netflix is calling, after all.) But Kendall Jenner’s 11-minute at-home ab workout is something we can actually get behind. It’s fast, effective (see her Instagram if you need more proof), and it can be done without leaving the house. Consider our interest piqued.
The model shared her go-to core workout on her website and app, adding that her abs are her favorite thing to work out. (Us too. Basically. Not really.) We’ll be rolling out our yoga mats tonight and taking this quick workout for a spin—check out the moves below.
- Forearm plank, 30 seconds
- High plank, 30 seconds
- Side plank, 15 seconds
- Side plank with crunch, 5 reps per side
- Single arm/leg plank, 15 seconds
- Rocking plank, 15 seconds
- Knee-to-elbow plank, 5 reps per side
- Crunch, 20 reps
- Bicycle crunch, 30 seconds
- Vertical crunch, 20 seconds
- Frog crunch, 15 reps
- Twisted crunch, 15 reps
- Leg lifts, 15 per leg