Location: Los Angeles, Ca (travel required)
The West Coast Sales Executive will be responsible for soliciting advertising and sponsorships for Zoe Media Group, including The Zoe Report, ZOE Beautiful, AccessZOEries, and other upcoming editions – with a focus on large-scale media buying agencies and clients. Territory includes the west coast, Texas and other critical accounts west of Detroit. This position will report to the Vice President.
- Create, maintain and grow key agency and client relationships at all levels through in person meetings, customer service and entertaining.
- Contact potential advertising accounts daily to understand their goals, present ZOE Media Group’s advertising opportunities, overcome objections, and close business.
- Track and report daily calls, proposals, and closed business.
- Build, maintain, and exceed territory ad revenue vs. budget.
- Minimum 3 years of digital advertising sales experience with advertising agencies and clients.
- Established personal network of digital – specifically entertainment, agency and west coast automotive – contacts.
- Highly self-motivated, enthusiastic individual.
- Excellent communication skills – written, spoken and presentations.
- Creative thinker and problem solver.
- Works well both individually and within a team.
- Travel as required.
Please send all resumes to: firstname.lastname@example.org