56 Most Popular Products On Amazon Prime That You Probably Don't Already Own
If you're an Amazon Prime member, then by now, you probably already own the Instant Pot, a Kindle, and a 16-ounce jar of Aztec clay — these cult-favorite Amazon products practically come with the membership. But dive a little deeper and you might be pleasantly surprised to discover other brilliant Amazon best-sellers that you haven't added to your cart, yet.
Take for instance, the increasingly popular air fryer. The once little-known kitchen gadget now has nearly 2,000 positive reviews Amazon. And, it's easy to see why: This brilliant appliance rapidly circulates hot air to produce food with a crispy finish. That means you can make French fries, faux-fried artichokes, or coconut shrimp sans oil.
Of course, sifting through Amazon's virtual shelves can be overwhelming, especially when you're not sure what you are looking for — but that's why we've done the heavy lifting for you. From a unique Japanese hair oil that treats split ends to a life-changing body massager, we've dug up products that cover every category Amazon offers, and they all have one thing in common: tons of rave reviews.
1. A Lightweight Conditioning Mist That Won't Weigh Down Your Hair
2. A Moisture-Wicking Headband To Keep You Cool And Dry
3. A Portable Heater To Help You Survive Winter
4. An Automatic Can Opener That Works With The Touch Of A Button
5. A Portable Makeup Kit With More Than 100 Eyeshadows
Makeup kits are notorious for being poor quality, but Shany's All-In-One Harmony kit features highly pigmented products that are Peta-approved. The kit includes more than 160 eyeshadows, six lip glosses, three blushes, 13 sponges and brushes, and a mirror, all of which fold up into a portable case with a carrying handle.
6. An Elastic Set Of Shoe Laces For The Perfect Fit
7. A Surprisingly Elegant Lint Roller To Keep In Your Purse
8. A Natural, Homeopathic Remedy For Stress & Anxiety
9. A Multipurpose Japanese Camellia Oil For Dry Skin And Hair
10. A Therapeutic Shiatsu Massage Pillow With Optional Heat
Melt away stress with this heated deep-kneading Shiatsu massage pillow. This versatile massager targets muscles on your neck, lower back, shoulders, waist, legs, and feet, and since it comes with a power adapter you can even use it in the car. Although, you should not use it while driving.
11. These Exfoliating Pads With Soothing Aloe
Formulated with 2 percent glycolic acid, willow bark extract, aloe, vitamin E, and hyaluronic acid, these exfoliating pads not only slough away dead skin, but they also help treat acne and hydrate your skin, too. To use, just wipe them on clean skin one to three times daily.
12. The Paper That Naturally Extends The Life Of Bread And Pastries
By simply placing a sheet of this food-safe paper in a container with fresh baked goods you can extend their life by up to one month. The secret to their effectiveness is an edible organic spice blend that is also naturally antibacterial and antifungal.
13. A Lightweight Mini Wireless Bluetooth Speaker With Crystal-Clear Sound
14. A Two-In-One Stick Vacuum With A Handheld Vacuum Attachment
This lightweight corded stick vacuum cleaner is bagless and perfect for hardwood floors, upholstery, and low-pile carpet. It has a washable HEPA filtration system that keeps allergens from seeping back into your air and carpets and its handheld vacuum attachment is ideal for tackling everyday messes.
15. A Supportive Car Seat Cushions That Makes Commuting More Comfortable
16. An Energy-Efficient LED Motion-Activated Nightlight
This motion-activated nightlight detects movement as far away as 25 feet and turns off after 90 seconds of no activity. It also comes in four finishes — bronze, nickel, white, and silver — to match your decor.
17. A Boar Bristle Round Brush That Adds Shine And Volume
18. A Stackable Sauce Pot And Steamer
This sauce pot and steamer set consists of a 3-quart stainless steel pot that is oven safe up to 350 degrees, a self-basting lid, and a dishwasher-safe steamer that can be inserted right into the pot for simple, mess-free cooking.
19. A Wireless Doorbell With A 1,000-Foot Range
20. A Moisturizer With Hyaluronic Acid
With ingredients like three types of hyaluronic acid, ceramides, and collagen, this popular and affordable skin cream locks in moisture for 24 hours and gives your skin a healthy, plump appearance. It isn't greasy and is completely free of fragrances and parabens, which makes it suitable for all skin types.
21. An Eye Mask Filled With Soothing Lavender
This silk eye mask doesn't just block out light. It's filled with organic lavender for a relaxing dose of aromatherapy and flaxseeds which retain warmth and moisture to promote heat therapy. It's great for headache, insomnia, and general relaxation.
22. A Hands-Free Tablet Stand With Flexible Legs That You Can Use In Bed
23. A Milk Frother That Whips Foamy Cappuccinos
With this easy-to-use milk frother you can impress your guests with latte art or just whip up a cappuccino at home. To use, just insert the wand into your drink and with a press of the button it will whip the milk into a creamy micro-foam.
24. A Wireless Meat Thermometer That Monitors Food
25. A Shine-Enhancing Straightening Brush For All Hair Types
The two-in-one straightening brush has an adjustable heat temperature that ranges from 300 to 450 degrees and an auto shut-off function for safety. Its double ionic generator locks in moisture and prevents your hair from getting frizzy and producing static.
26. A Heated Fleece Blanket And Throw Set For Chilly Nights
This set of electric blankets comes with one full-size blanket and one throw-size. The full-size blanket can be programmed to shut off between one to 10 hours and has five heat setting options, while the throw has a three-hour auto turn-off and offers three heat settings. The set comes in four colors: gray, tan, blue, or ivory.
27. A Set Of Flexible Measuring Cups
Unlike your standard measuring cups, these are made from silicone which makes them flexible and easier to pour without spilling. The set of three comes with 1, 2, and 4-cup measuring cups, all of which are heat-resistant up to 500 degrees and dishwasher safe.
28. An Exfoliating Peel That Leaves Feet Silky Soft
Not only does this foot mask have more than 6,000 positive reviews on Amazon, but it's also garnered a buzz throughout the beauty industry with several editors singing its praises. According to users, after wearing the "socks" (think: sheet masks for your feet) for about an hour and then waiting several days your feet will suddenly begin shedding its skin like a snake. The results are dramatically softer and smoother feet.
29. Extra Strong Organic Coffee For Caffeine Lovers
30. A Leather Cord Organizer For Your Headphones
Snag this genuine leather cord organizer for just 6 bucks. It's perfect for holding earphones or a spare charging cord, and the snap closure is secure.
31. A Wrinkle Release Spray That Refreshes Your Clothing
On days you forget to take in your dry cleaning, you'll be thankful that you have a bottle of this wrinkle releaser. It not only helps to eliminate wrinkles, but it also eliminates odors and static and leaves your clothes looking and smelling fresh.
32. Clips That Keep Your Sheets Neat
These elastic bands clip to fitted bed sheets to keep them taught, so your bed will look freshly made even several days later. The set comes with four bands, one for each corner of the bed.
33. A Surprisingly Innovative Vegetable Peeler
Joseph Joseph is a brand known for surprisingly innovative kitchen gadgets and this vegetable peeler is no exception. Unlike most peelers which only feature a straight blade, this versatile peeler features three heads: serrated, julienne, and a straight blade.
34. An Eco-Friendly Cutting Board With A Deep Juice Groove
This extra-large cutting board is made from sustainable and eco-friendly bamboo and was designed with a juice groove so deep it can hold up to 2 ounces of liquid, which helps to keep counters spotless. It even comes pre-coated with food-grade mineral oil.
35. These Refreshing Eye Masks That Soothe & Depuff
36. A Strengthening And Nourishing Cream For Nails & Cuticles
Originally formulated for horse hooves, this conditioning, strengthening nail treatment is intensely nourishing. It's made with a blend of lanolin, castor oil, aloe vera, and protein-rich soybean. Apply this cream to nails and cuticles several times a week and you'll notice smoother, healthier skin and nails with fewer splits and peeling.
37. A Non-Stick Panini Press For Toasted Sandwhiches
A panini press is not only an easy way to elevate a simple sandwich, but you can also grill pizza and make crispy bruschetta, too. The floating top ensures even heat and it can be adjusted to accommodate various thicknesses.
38. A Compact Multitool With Eight Screwdrivers And A Flashlight
This eight-in-one multitool replaces most tool boxes and takes up way less space. It may not come with everything, but it probably comes with all you'll ever actually need, including: three Phillips and three flat-head screwdrivers and a powerful LED flashlight.
39. A Stress-Busting Massager With Three Interchangeable Heads
Target impossible-to-reach areas of your body like your back, neck, and the backs of legs with this oversize handheld massager, which delivers 3,350 pulses per minute for a truly satisfying and stress-relieving massage. The massager comes with three interchangeable heads that include an acupressure treatment, deep Shiatsu massage, and air cushion stick.
40. A Rolling Blade For Cutting Pizza, Flatbread, & Fresh Pasta
A pizza cutter isn't just good for slicing pizza, the rolling blade is great for cutting a variety of things, including freshly rolled pasta dough.
41. A Foot Lotion For Sweaty Feet
The dermatologist-recommended foot lotion contains natural ingredients like eucalyptus oil and an active ingredient (Aluminum Sesquichlorohydrate) that has been proven to reduce sweat by 60 percent in as little as four weeks — without any of the side effects associated with prescription meds.
42. An Active Charcoal Body Scrub That Cleanses And Exfoliates
Featuring a blend of activated charcoal and Dead Sea salt, this body scrub deep cleanses pores, exfoliates dead skin cells, and helps keep your skin clear, bright, and smooth. It's even suitable for sensitive skin, thanks to soothing ingredients like jojoba oil and organic aloe vera.
43. Heat-Resistant Silicone Cooking Gloves With Non-Slip Grips
Unlike you standard oven mitts, these heat-resistant gloves allow you to retain the mobility of your fingers while cooking. The silicone exterior is easy to wash and the interior features a soft cotton insulation.
44. A Snail Cream For Even-Toned And Glowing Skin
The hero ingredient in this all-in-one cream is snail mucus which is known to seal in moisture as well as help skin heal and stimulate college production. Compared to other snail mucus creams, this one has a very high concentration (90 percent filtrate) and for 15 bucks is a real bargain.
45. A Water-Repellant Laptop Backpack With A USB Port
Just the right size for your laptop and tablet, this water-repellant nylon laptop backpack has a built-in USB port and several pockets, including a roomy zippered pocket on the exterior and an interior mesh pocket to hold keys and credit cards. The backpack comes in black and your choice of two sizes: one fits a 14.1-inch laptop and the other can hold up to a 15.6-inch laptop.
46. An Air Fryer That Cooks Crispy Food With Little to No Oil
The air fryer is one of the hottest kitchen appliances of 2019. It can cook crispy french fries, faux-fried artichokes, and crunchy coconut shrimp with little to no oil. The trick is the rapid circulation of hot air around the food that gives it the crisp finish.
47. A Hemp Body And Back Scrubber Set
This exfoliating set comes with a one long loofa with handles on each end and one mitt. Both are made with an eco-friendly hemp which can be machine washed.
48. A Firm Massage Ball That Targets Large Muscles For A Deep Tissue Massage
This firm massage ball is ideal for targeting large muscle groups and providing deep tissue compression that helps relieve pain and tension brought on by injuries or working out. It comes in three styles (targeted for specific muscles, foot massage ball, and universal massage roller) and reviewers say it can relieve pain in spots that a roller can't target, like your collar bone.
49. Reusable Silicone Covers That Preserve Produce And Help Save The Planet
These reusable silicone covers help prolong the life of food and prevent the kind of waste created by plastic wrap. The Huggers seal in juices, double as lids for cans, and each set includes a special banana saver that keeps bananas from turning brown.
50. An Indoor Electric Grill For BBQ In Any Season
This electric indoor grill has nonstick plates that are simple to clean and it can handle cooking up to six servings at once. You'll use less oil, create less mess, and will still get that BBQ taste you love, no matter what the temperature is outside.
51. Eyeliner That Promises To Give You The Perfect Winged Eyeliner Every Time
This eyeliner aims to make creating the perfect cat eye foolproof. The dual-ended liner has a highly pigmented eyeliner pen on one side and a winged stamp on the other. It comes with two pens, one for your right eye and one for your left. To use, simply press the stamp down on the corner of your eye and finish off with liner.
52. An Insulated Thermos That Keeps Drinks Cold For 25 Hours
With triple layers of insulation and a shatterproof stainless steel interior, this water bottle keeps drinks cold for 25 hours and hot drinks hot for more than 12 hours. The 9-ounce bottle has a leak-proof screw cap and it comes in six finishes, including brushed steel and gloss coral.
53. A Portable Eyeshadow Stick That Goes On Like A Cream And Sets Like A Powder
This convenient eyeshadow stick applies like a cream formula and is simple to blend and layer, but then sets in a powdery finish that is waterproof and lasts for hours without smudging. The stick has a smudge tool on one end and doesn't require a separate shadow brush for application. It comes in 20 matte and shimmer shades.
54. A Multicolored Reflective Vest For Safer Nighttime Runs
This weatherproof reflective vest has multicolor LED fiber optics that light up in the dark to keep you safe while you run, walk, or bike in the evening hours. Each vest gives you the option of choosing among six colors: red, blue, purple, pink, green, or orange and one of five flashing modes.
55. Double-Sided Soap And Pumice Stone For Smooth Feet
The Soulmate is both a moisturizing soap for feet and an effective pumice stone that gets rid of calluses and dead skin cells. The soap side is infused with hydrating and healing ingredients like shea butter and aloe vera, while the synthetic pumice stone is gentle, but tough enough to handle any and all dryness (even psoriasis).
56. An Essential Oil Diffuser And Humidifier
This ultrasonic mist humidifier and ionizer provides to 8 hours of aromatherapy relief. All you have to do is add water and your favorite essential oils. It also lights up in seven different colors, and the humidifier automatically shuts off when all of its water has been used up.
The Zoe Report may receive a portion of sales from products purchased from this article, which was created independently from The Zoe Report's editorial and sales departments.