The Workout-Detox Combo That Jennifer Aniston Swears By
To call Jennifer Aniston a beauty influencer would be an understatement. Exhibit A: The Rachel—and the countless women who rocked it in the ’90s.
And considering that she’s still topping People’s “Most Beautiful Person” list (she won the honors this year—12 years after first landing the title), the actress knows a thing or two about looking amazing.
What is it that keeps Aniston impeccable, whether she’s on a red carpet or just walking her dog?
Now, we’ve got our answer: From her go-to workout to the one superfood she can’t get enough of, the star shared her top five beauty-enhancing obsessions with Well+Good.
For the original article visit Well+Good.
1. Rise Nation “For me, changing up my workout routine is key. I always try to surprise my muscles. In Los Angeles, I work out at Rise Nation, which is a fitness climbing cardio class on the stair climber—it’s such a great workout!”
2. Infrared saunas “I love hitting the infrared sauna after a workout. It’s great for detoxifying while rejuvenating my body.”
3. Collagen peptides “I’ve been adding collagen peptides to my morning shake, and I’ve really seen a difference from the inside out.”
4. Coconut oil “Coconut oil is another favorite—I love cooking with it or adding it to some avocado toast.”
5. Living Proof dry shampoo “My hair would feel greasy, so I used to wash it every day. But Living Proof’s dry shampoo actually cleans your hair of dirt and oil. Now I wash my hair every second or third day—that wasn’t something I could do before I switched to [it].”