Beyond her uber-glam wardrobe, our ever-inspiring CEO Rachel Zoe also keeps a completely chic personal space. Borrowing an exclusive image from her upcoming book, Living In Style (preorder it now and find out how to receive a bookplate hand-signed by Rachel herself!), we decipher her beautiful boudoir here with sleek suggestions for getting the look. Ready, set, go style your space!
Discover 10 Chic Decor Ideas From Rachel Zoe's Room!
Photo: An exclusive image from Rachel's upcoming book Living In Style, taken by Justin Coit.
Frances Canopy Bed
1. Set The Foundation With A Canopy Bed
Faux Fur Throw
2. Incorporate Texture With A Faux Fur Throw
Marianne Fashion Illustration Print
3. Express Yourself With A Fashion Print
4. Freshen Up With Crisp Cut Flowers
*Source locally a single variety bouquet of calla lillies, hydrangeas or roses in white.
5. Play With Pops Of Color Via Pretty Pillows
Crate & Barrel
6. Provide Plentiful Seating With Chic Chairs
Best Supporting Accents
7. Stow Accessories In Style On A Mirrored Tray
Blue Fluted Half Lace Teapot
8. Honor Tea Time With A Designer Kettle
Candle No. 11
Nix + Bow
9. Add Ambience With A Scented Candle
Baroque Clear Table Lamp