Nothing is as eye-opening as when a disaster occurs in our world to the magnitude of the recent earthquake and tsunami in Japan. While it is easy to feel helpless in such an overwhelming situation, we really do each have the ability as individuals to make a dramatic impact in this devastating time.
Calling on the powerful forces of the fashion world, I have dedicated today’s Zoe Report to the cause with five glamorous items that each donate a percentage of their proceeds directly to the American Red Cross to aid relief efforts in Japan. Mah-jor. Browse my stylishly charitable finds below to pick out something special for yourself or a loved one, and don’t forget to spread the word! Trendsetting for a cause—what could be chicer than that? xoRZ
1. Jennifer Zeuner Good Luck Hand Necklace Expand your jewelry collection with Jennifer Zeuner’s inspiring Good Luck Hand Necklace in gold or silver. Now through Friday, March 25th, Jennifer Zeuner will be donating 50% of the proceeds from every Good Luck Hand Necklace purchased at Jenniferzeuner.com to the American Red Cross to help relief efforts in Japan.
2. 7 For All Mankind The Rachel Bellbottom for Piperlime.com My all-time favorite bellbottoms! Get a pair of the coveted wide-leg style for yourself and 10% of the net profits of The Rachel Bellbottom will be donated directly to the American Red Cross when purchased between 3/18/11 and 3/25/11.
3. b-glowing.com Get gorgeous on the inside and out with b-glowing.com‘s insane selection of beauty products. Enter promo code RESTOREJAPAN at checkout and 10% of all proceeds will be donated to the American Red Cross. Valid now through Friday, March 25th.
4. DL & Company Accessorize your home with DL & Company’s luxurious candles for a cause! Enter promo code ZOE at checkout and 10% of all proceeds will be donated to the American Red Cross. Valid now through Friday, March 25th.
5. Rebecca Minkoff Red Handbags Shopping for a new statement bag for spring? Look no further than Rebecca Minkoff! For every red bag purchased, $100 will be donated directly to the American Red Cross.