Ask Rachel: Flats On The Horizon
Summer sandals? You’re speaking my language! With so many hot footwear options on the market right now—colorful, lace-up and embellished!—I am eager to recommend some of my top picks to you. Let’s do some virtual shoe shopping! xoRZ
1. Kuiron Metallic Gladiator Sandals ($270) by Diane Von Furstenberg: Meeting all of my metallic expectations and then some, DVF’s lustrous thong sandals are good as gold!
2. Hesta Espadrille Sandals ($50) by Topshop: Rock these lace-up beauties with a maxi dress and printed scarf for some enviable summer style.
3. Ecote Sandals ($39) by Urban Outfitters: A new take on the friendship bracelet, these “friendship shoes” are mah-jor!
4. Audra Flat Sandals ($460) by SUNO x Loeffler Randall: Wear these avant-garde flats with printed pants to achieve a contrasting look.
5. Napoli Corset Sandals ($148) by MIA Limited Edition: Another prized pair of lace-ups, I picked out these nude flats because they will match with everything!
6. Rhinestone Flat Sandals ($230) by Marc by Marc Jacobs: Add a lil’ bling to your summertime ensembles with this dazzling set of embellished sandals…they are a fab day to night choice!
7. Quorra Sandals ($150) by J. Crew: Stay understated yet on-trend in J. Crew’s die-cut leather flats paired with cropped jeans and a striped top.
8. Agopos Gladiator Sandals ($275) by K. Jacques St Tropez: Animal print + studs = per-fec-tion in the form of gladiator sandals.
9. Suede T-Strap Flat Sandal ($240) by Belle by Sigerson Morrison: Be bold from the ground up with Belle by Sigerson Morrison’s eye-catching t-strap flats.
10. Alek Sandals ($50) by All Saints: Last but not least, I love the minimalist look of these sandals. Style them with a bohemian skirt and basic tank for a flawless daytime casual outfit.
Availability: Shop Flats On The Horizon now at Rachelzoe.com.
P.S. Shut it down this summer with a $3,000 style upgrade from THE OUTNET! Intrigued? Enter now for your chance to win! Ba-na-nas.