Tomorrow is Kanye West’s birthday, aka the culmination of—as wife Kim Kardashian has been calling it—”The Week in Kanye.” In honor of this hallowed occasion, we put together a list of ways in which we’ve learned to improve our own confidence by watching Kanye in action. Here, the top five tricks to steal from the self-proclaimed “ghetto pope” for a better, faster, stronger sense of self.
5 Self-Esteem-Building Tricks To Borrow From Kanye West
1. Take Your Skill Level, Multiply It By Infinity And Then Shout About It To Anyone Who'll Listen.
2. Think Of The Most Impressive People Of All Time. Then Use Them As A Benchmark When Bragging.
3. Call Out Your Significant Other On Twitter For Not Knowing How Lucky He/She Is To Have You.
4. Create Art You Say Is Genius And Then Deem It Beneath You.
5. Make Appreciating Yourself Your Own Biggest Goal.