Zoe Do: Slicked-Back Bun
The holiday months promise a full plate of both delicious treats and seasonal obligations in the form of a packed social calendar and time-consuming errands. Next time you are fighting the clock, but still want to look sleek, we suggest skipping a labor-intensive blowout in favor of a slicked-back bun. Here to interpret the look as seen on the runways of Dior and Alberta Ferretti is beauty connoisseur, Joey Maalouf.
For A Slicked-Back Bun à la Alberta Ferretti:
1. Divide hair into a straight, middle part. With a dime size amount of shine serum, run your fingers through your hair and then brush it through with a bristle brush.
2. Use a pressing iron and comb to smooth out any flyaways.
3. Tightly combing everything towards the nape, gather the hair into a low ponytail. Secure with an elastic band.
4. Twirl the length of the ponytail into a tight coil and then spin it clockwise around the base, tucking in the ends and securing withbobby pins.
5. For extra shine, spray with Aveda Brilliant Spray-On Shine.
6. Finish the look with a firm hold hairspray to keep it in place.
P.S. Designed in a slew of always-on-trend styles, A|X Armani Exchange’s functional watches will stand the test of time on account of their versatile shapes and bold details.