Sure, a bombshell blowout is always going to turn heads at a party, but for something a little less predictable, we put forth: the high pony! Teamed alongside a set of colorful smoky eyes, the look is a flirtatious and fun win. Want to try the youthful, runway-inspired style? Just follow these steps from our resident glamour guru, Joey Maalouf!
1. Start with air-dried day old hair. Take a quarter size of shine serumand slick it back into your hair.
2. Brush hair back tightly into a high pony, gathering the hair to the crown of the head. Secure with elastic band.
3. Use a flat iron to straighten the pony.
Colorful Smoky Eye:
1. Use a beige (base) shade of eyeshadow, apply it all over the upper lid, working it into the lid with a fluffy brush sweeping it up into the brow line.
2. Using a bright blue eyeshadow, tap the shade onto the lid using the brush, concentrating on the ball of the lid and blending the color into your crease.
3. In a windshield wiper motion, brush a dark blue or even black shadow from the outside crease to the center of the crease.
4. Using the same color, smoke out the bottom corner of the eye in a very thin line.
5. Apply 3 coats of mascara to the top and bottom lashes.
Whether you’re heading downtown for a night of dancing with the girls or to a red carpet event, you’ll stand out in the crowd in this fetching look!
P.S. Clear some space on your vanities, ladies! We’ve rounded up our 10 favorite fall beauty products.