10 Travel-Friendly Beauty Buys
- Manicure Set ($41) by Diane by DVF: A chic pouch to keep you perfectly polished no matter where you land.
- Mobile Travel Kit ($85) by Somme Institute: Cure your complexion with this five-step skincare set.
- Leopard Mini Ceramic Styler ($25) by Amika: Touch-ups on the fly have never been easier with this to-die-for tool.
- Deluxe Travel Brush Set ($115) by Bobbi Brown: Hidden in a sleek vintage-inspired clutch, don’t dream of traveling without these must-have brushes.
- Brilliant Glossing Travel Faves Kit ($43) by Fekkai: Keep your ‘do done to per-fec-tion with this five-piece haircare set.
- Eco-Beauty Travel Pack ($4) by LA Fresh: Stay fetching all trip long with these eight trial-size cleansers.
- Bienfait UV SPF 50+ Fluid Facial Sunscreen ($35) by Lancome: Have sunscreen, will travel!
- Meteorites Travel Touch ($52) by Guerlain: A pint-sized powder for on-the-go glow. Loves!
- Ribbon Hair Ties ($8) by Sephora Collection: For a quick coif fix, don’t leave home without this set of eight hair ties.
- Under Eye Repair Serum ($115) by La Bella Figuera: Banish dark circles in a flash with this extra-small serum.
Dear Team Zoe,
Hi Team Zoe,
Holiday travel has me flying to four different cities in the next two weeks and I’m desperately seeking some carry-on sized products! Inspired by The It Kit, I wanted to see if you can recommend a few other travel must-haves?
- Mackenzie, via Submit A Question
As fellow holiday travelers, we’ve been searching high and low for the best on-the-go essentials beauty has to offer—and since size is of the utmost importance, we recommend you stay stunning with a chic selection of minis. In an effort to breeze past security without losing a single treasured product, we’ve compiled a list of ten fabulous jet-set-sized beautifiers not to take-off without. Shop these flight-friendly must-haves and be gorgeously groomed all vacation long!