For bombshell body à la Versace:
- Starting with unwashed hair? Make sure to have some dry shampoo handy for an added dose of texture. If you’re beginning with wet hair, work in a bodifying cream before you blow dry.
- Using a large round brush, lift hair at the root and blow dry while pulling your locks upward and forward to give your coif more volume.
- Next, roll one-inch thick portions of hair up into large heated rollers until your entire head is set. (Tip: make sure to let each section cool fully for body that lasts. Thirty minutes should do the trick!)
- Once your locks have cooled, unwrap each section and gently brush through your entire mane.
- Then, wrap the end of each section loosely around a curling iron with a large barrel and hold for ten seconds.
- Once each piece has been curled, loosely tousle hair with your fingers and finish with a light misting of hairspray! Voilà…instant glamour!