Pretty Little Things Under $60
10 Pint-sized Presents
- Rising Star Limited-Edition Palette ($29) by Tarte: Color eyes and cheeks to perfection with this petite paint box!
- The Gift Set ($40) by Sara Happ: Black cherry bliss, spoil ‘em with a scrub!
- Color Box Gift Set ($24) by Zoya: Give the gift of next level nails!
- Ornamental Self Select Eye Colors ($20) by Paul & Joe: Eyeshadow in an ornament? Loves!
- Roller Ball Trio ($38) by Marc Jacobs: Make it a sweet-smelling holiday with three way fun scents!
- Deluxe Brush Set ($59) by Lancome: Our latest brush crush, don’t miss out on these five essential tools!
- Body Butter Trio ($25) by LaLicious: This covet-worthy collection of mini moisturizers won’t disappoint!
- 24/7 Shadow Pencil Stash ($34) by Urban Decay: A flawlessly smoky eye has never been easier with this to-die-for shadow set!
- Pin Tin ($15) by Bumble & Bumble: Who wouldn’t love this chic array of must-own pins?
- DiorShow Mascara Set ($28) by Dior: Two mascaras make a major> gift!
Dear Team Zoe
Although I love your Holiday Gift Guide
, I still need to find a few fabulous stocking stuffers for all of the beauty addicts on my list. Do you have any great gifting ideas to help me shop?
- Anne, via Submit A Question
Like you, we’ve been hoping to fill a few stockings with pint-sized prettifiers—and since good things come in small packages, we’ve put together a crave-worthy assortment of little luxuries to please every beauty buff on your list! If ever you’ve had the urge to stockpile an array of travel-size hand creams or fragrance minis, now is the time to do so! From The Gift Set by Sara Happ to Tarte’s Rising Star Limited-Edition Palette and Zoya’s Color Box—your nearest and dearest will die to get their hands on any of these chic sets. So let the glamorous gift-giving begin and click your way to a beauty-filled holiday!