My social calendar is more jam-packed than ever this holiday season! Can you advise a few hostess gift ideas? Thank you!
- Anna, via Submit A Question
Like you, we have been slowly and surely filling up our day planners with one seasonal soirée after another. While we are greatly anticipating each festive fête—the food, the decorations, the outfits—we confess, the anxiety of selecting hostess gifts has been weighing on our minds. Tackling the holiday hurdle head-on, we put our fashion brains together to curate a well-rounded list of ten oh-so-fabulous hostess gifts. Fit for any party-giver, our selection includes high-fashion coasters, shoe stationary and even a cool chalkboard candle. Browse the full assortment now and you will have one happy host!
1. Santal 33 Detergent ($45) by The Laundress & Le Labo Fragrances
2. Woven Cylinder Vase ($75) by Tiffany & Co.
3. Chalkboard Candlepot ($25) by West Elm
4. Pack of ten shoe-motif Notelets ($70) by Smythson
5. Acid Palm Coasters ($68) by Jonathan Adler
6. Luxury Soap Set ($32) by Nest
7. VOLT ink. ($25) by Bryan and Michael Voltaggio
8. Home Ambience Perfume ($62) by Antica Farmacista
9. Number Tumblers ($98) by Shopbop
10. Sommelier 5 pc. Wine Bottle Set ($20) by Z Gallerie