- Start with a luminous complexion and prep your skin with foundation, concealer and finishing powder.
- Select a bright cream blush—keeping in mind that bold color can always be toned down with a touch of blending. (Tip: a vibrant shade is an instant complexion booster!)
- Apply a few dabs of color to the apples of your cheeks and blend in a circular motion upward toward your temples. (Tip: down is drab! Keep your look youthful by concentrating color high on your cheekbones.)
- To amp up intensity, apply multiple layers of cream until you reach your desired flush.
- For longer lasting color, set your shade with a light sweep of powder blush in a matching hue.
- To finish your look with a glistening touch, use an angled brush and dust highlighting powder along the uppermost rim of your cheekbones.
From rosy radiance to a glamorous glow, warm up winter with a fetching flush!