For a Fendi-inspired bouffant:
- If you are starting with unwashed hair, make sure to have the dry shampoo ready for added texture. If your hair is wet, work in a lifting spray gel before you blow dry. (Tip: to get the most out of your dry time, use a round brush and lift hair up at the roots as you go.)
- Split your hair into two sections using your index fingers or a styling comb. The top section will begin behind your ear and move up to the crown. The bottom section will be comprised of the remaining hair.
- Secure the top section off to the side with a clip while you brush the bottom section up into a high ponytail and secure with an elastic.
- Take the top section and secure the front two inches of hair off to the side. With the remaining strands, tease your hair with a bristle brush, moving from front to back, starting at the crown. (Tip: spritz your tease with hairspray for lasting hold!)
- Take the separated top section and brush it neatly over the teased portion and towards your ponytail, making sure to smooth out the front and sides as you go. (Tip: you are trying to create a smooth veil to cover the teased hair underneath.)
- Secure the top section into your ponytail with a generous application of hairspray. Roll your ponytail and top section under towards your scalp and secure hair up with bobby pins.
- Smooth your updo with styling cream and finish with misting of hairspray!
For every look from prim to provocative, usher in autumn with upswept per-fec-tion!