Get runway radiant à la Valentino:
- Begin with a clean, well-moisturized face. (Tip: if your skin is dry, apply a bit of hydrating face oil and allow it to sink in fully.)
- Next, refresh your complexion with a dose of a light-diffusing primer.
- Apply a sheer coat of foundation or tinted moisturizer for lighter coverage. Make sure to blend a few dabs of concealer on blemishes and underneath each eye too. (Tip: Using your hands makes for easier blending and a more natural finish!)
- To illuminate your look, swipe a bit of highlighter on cheekbones and dab a little to the inner corner of each eye.
- Add some cream blush to each cheek for a hint of warmth.
- For definition, softly trace each lash line with a soft taupe shadow.
- Make sure to swipe on a dark brown or black coat of mascara and gently fill in brows with a brow pencil to finish the look!