To adorn your updo à la Chanel:
- Towel dry and loosely comb through freshly washed hair.
- Next, create a deep side part by sweeping two-thirds of your hair to one side of the face.
- In order to maintain a glossy-sleek look, apply a mix of styling mousse and conditioning treatment to strands and comb through evenly. (Tip: this blend will keep your locks looking wet sans excess oil!)
- Pull your mane back into a ponytail with a clear elastic.
- To create a low bun, loosely twist locks around the base of your ponytail, secure with a few bobby pins and give your updo a spritz of shine mist.
- To finish this look, add some embellishment throughout your ‘do! (Tip: at Chanel’s spring show, each model sported eight to ten pearl hairpins.)
Looking to garnish your gaze? Check out Team Zoe’s Tumblr for tips on how to get two more runway-inspired looks!