I am feeling "snoozy" about my beauty routine and want to change it up for summer. What cool new products should I try?
- Britney, via Submit A Question
Brace yourself, because I have an abundance of fresh beauty loot for you to explore! New on the scene for summer are body bronzers, punchy polishes and flirty scents that will prettify you to per-fec-tion. Check ‘em out below and gear up to get gorgeous. xoRZ
1. Healthy Glow Summer Powder ($46) by Dior: Achieve sun-kissed skin at the stroke of a brush with this lightweight powder compact.
2. Body Illuminator ($45) by NARS: Formulated with Monoï de Tahiti Oil, this illuminating body bronzer will make you glow from head to toe!
3. Shinebox Highlight and Shimmer Collection ($39) by Ultraflesh: A versatile addition to any makeup bag, this set can be used on your eyes, lips and cheeks.
4. Le Prismissime 9-Colors Eyeshadow ($62) by Givenchy: Recreate the bold looks seen on this season’s runways with Givenchy’s multi-colored palette.
5. Flighty Zoom Lash ($14) by MAC: Available in classic black and three eye-catching hues, this limited-edition mascara is mah-jor!
6. Aqua Liner ($23) by Make Up For Ever: A waterproof eyeliner is a must in the summertime—love the rainbow of hues available from Make Up For Ever.
7. Splash Scent in Ginger ($68) by Marc Jacobs: Switch out your go-to scent for summer with this travel-inspired splash!
8. Smooth Sailing Anti-Frizz Cream ($24) by Fekkai: Keep beach frizz at bay with Fekkai’s newest hair weapon.
9. Girls Just Want To Have Fun Nail Polish ($16) by Deborah Lippmann: Coral is one of my all-time favorite shades for summer; Deborah Lippmann shows us how it’s done with this fetching color.
10. Tinted Moisturizer SPF 15 ($40) by Bobbi Brown: This 3-in-1 tinted moisturizer offers your skin sun protection, hydration and natural coverage. Obsessed!
P.S. Close the deal on summer style with HauteLook’s 10 Sizzling Summer Sales! From magical maxi dresses to bold baubles and sultry swimwear, it is all ba-na-nas!