I am looking to swap out my classic black handbag for something fun and bright to rock this summer. Any ideas?
- Kate, via Submit A Question
Your instincts to trade out your black handbag right now are spot on—a bright carryall is a must for summer! Unsurprisingly, I have quite a few eye-catching options in mind to suggest to you—they come in every form from totes to bucket bags and clutches. Keep reading to browse them, then narrow down your fave to adopt as a companion for the new season! xoRZ
1. Costa Besace Shoulder Bag ($390) by Antik Batik: Spice up any hot weather ensemble with the exotic touch of this magenta python shoulder bag. Beyond!
2. Edie Purse ($238) by J. Crew: This modern purse blends bold color with a structured shape making it the perfect office-to-out pick.
3. Portfolio Envelope Clutch ($47) by ASOS: Add an orange punch to your nighttime looks with this oversized envelope clutch.
4. Vivian Woven Bucket Bag ($105) by Melie Bianco: The woven design and tassel detailing on this bag make it an OOC choice to hold all of your beach essentials.
5. Lucy PVC Tote ($400) by Marc by Marc Jacobs: Don’t be afraid to rock a solid bright bag all summer long à la this Marc by Marc Jacobs purple tote!
7. Indie Bag ($275) by Elliot Mann: How mah-jor is this hand-knotted bag? Carry it anytime you need to liven up a snoozy look.