I have a marathon of business trips coming up over the next few months and am so over my travel accessories. Have you seen any cool luggage options or cozy in-flight must-haves? Thanks in advance!
- Elise, via Submit A Question
Those of us on Team Zoe are always up in the air, so naturally, we keep an eye out for the most cutting-edge travel accessories. Stay ahead of the trend with our latest on-the-go finds, which include Rebecca Minkoff’s Circle Quilted iPad Case, J. Crew’s Suede Ballet Flats—as comfortable as they are chic!—and a Dreamer Microbead Pillow by Eta, along with a handful of other in-transit essentials. Equal parts functional and fab, we think our curated list will take your travels from bleak to chic in no time!
1. Circle Quilted iPad Case ($78) by Rebecca Minkoff
2. Cece Suede Ballet Flats ($128) by J. Crew
3. Supersonic Snake Travel Wallet ($138) by Marc by Marc Jacobs
4. Cashmere Travel Wrap ($295) by White + Warren
5. Dunaway Wide Brim Hat ($175) by Rag & Bone
6. Spotted Snowfall Sleep Mask ($26) by Madewell
7. Luggage Tag ($42) by Diane Von Furstenberg
8. Round Resin Sunglasses ($320) by Givenchy
9. Dreamer Microbead Pillow ($15) by Eta
10. Jacquard Luggage Bag ($398) by Pendleton