I am gearing up to host a big holiday party for my family and friends, and I want to look “ba-na-nas”! I already have my dress picked out but just need some glam accessories—can you recommend a few?
- Teresa, via Submit A Question
There is no time to shine, literally, quite like the holidays! Choosing the foundation of your outfit is half the battle, so since you already have your dress now comes the fun part of accessorizing. In your role of hostess, it’s only fitting that you pull out all of the stops with some seriously striking pieces—think: baroque lace tights, a crystal braided belt and an embellished necklace. Also, we think this time of year it is mandatory to incorporate a little bit of velvet into your look too. Feeling festive yet? For more cheery add-ons, scope out our itemized list below—not only is each pick party-ready, but they are all under $200. May all of your accessories be merry and bright!
1. Faye Platform ($165) by MICHAEL Michael Kors
2. Holiday Dangle Earrings ($143) by Noir Jewelry
3. Velvet Frame Bag ($56) by Topshop
4. Baroque Lace Tights ($18) by Hue
5. Twinkle Glitter Bag ($108) by French Connection
6. Crystal Braided Belt ($40) by J. Crew
7. Simonas Chunky Wedge ($129) by Vince Camuto
8. Nicoline Necklace ($170) by DANNIJO
9. Stretch Silk Turban ($125) by Jennifer Behr
10. Faux Fur Gloves ($114) by Autumn Cashmere