My annual Fourth of July beach BBQ is only a few days away and I have no idea what to wear. I want to be stylishly festive, but still comfortable. Can you help?
- Crystal, via Submit A Question
Choosing an outfit to wear for a holiday occasion is one of my favorite pastimes because there really are no rules! It is your opportune time to go over-the-top with bold attire, festive accessories and even a statement beauty look. Way fun! Honing in on this year’s Fourth of July celebrations, I have gathered plenty of patriotic wardrobe ideas to help you show off your American spirit. I pledge allegiance to star-spangled style…! xoRZ
3. Max 7 Raffia Fedora ($194) by Eugenia Kim: Shield from the sun in style with this red and blue striped raffia fedora.
4. Lalline Espadrille Wedges ($90) by Steve Madden: The rope-wrapped platform + suede straps on these wedges make them a standout option for any summer outfit.
5. Crochet Shell Dress ($120) by Topshop: This crochet knit dress is a perfect poolside pick for the Fourth of July and beyond!
10. Kazi Flat Sandal ($125) by Dolce Vita: Rock these red leather sandals to inject some American spirit into an everyday ensemble.