Happy New Year! One of my resolutions is to clean out my closet—out with the old, in with the new! First on my list? Basics! Can you suggest some essential basic accessories for spring? Thanks!
- Lyla, via Submit A Question
We just underwent a pretty major closet renovation ourselves, so we commend you for tackling the daunting undertaking. Trust us, the results are worth it—you will feel like a totally new person after, ready to look at your spring wardrobe with fresh eyes! To assist you on your armoire makeover mission, we pulled ten basic—but not boring!—accessories today. Spoiler alert: they are completely chic and practical at the same time. Add one or more to your closet and you’ll be covered—literally—from head to toe this season!
1. Foster Platform Pumps ($250) by BCBGMAXAZRIA
2. Audrey Sunglasses ($45) by Replay
3. Makell Python Large Envelope Clutch ($295) by Elaine Turner
4. Patent Leather Skinny Belt ($30) by Ann Taylor
5. Neon Border Scarf ($30) by Gap
6. Dylan Watch ($250) by Michael Kors
7. Jane Top Handle Flap Bag ($450) by Rachel Zoe
8. Bianca Hat ($280) by Bec & Bridge
9. Bax Leather Platform Sandal ($265) by Elizabeth and James
10. Black Druzy Oval Pendant ($115) by Kara by Kara Ross