I just realized I don’t have a single hat for fall—major issue! What styles are you guys loving right now?
- Rachelle, via Submit A Question
Hats are having a big moment this season thanks to Gucci, Marc Jacobs, Rebecca Minkoff and several other designers who sent a variety of on-trend toppers down the runway. Obviously, we are in on the action rocking everything from wide-brim chapeaus to feathered fedoras and chunky knit beanies around the office. To help you get in on the action, we pulled ten fabulous options that will top off any fall or winter look. Shop our selection below and face the season hat first!
1. Floppy Brim Fedora ($140) by Rag & Bone
2. Mohair Fedora ($68) by Juicy Couture
3. Fedora with Feathers ($39) by Aqua
4. Wide-Brim Fedora Hat ($35) by ASOS
5. Wide-Brim Hat ($300) by Marc by Marc Jacobs
6. Jinx Tassel Hat ($298) by Yestadt Milinery
7. Lulu Chunky Turban Headband ($77) by Eugenia Kim
8. Cable Knit Hat ($178) by Missoni
9. Thick Knit Cable Beret ($58) by Bop Basics
10. Walker Park Colorblock Hat ($125) by Kate Spade