I am seriously in love with the bright yellow Givenchy clutch you guys recently showed in The Zoe Report! Will you recommend a few more eye-catching accessories for fall, preferably some items that are wallet-conscious?
- Karly, via Submit A Question
Thank you for sending us your question—we love an excuse to window shop for more bright accessories! As for our findings, we’re happy to report we have yielded a lurid list that is, in our humble opinion, quite stellar…but we’ll let you be the judge. Taking into account every budget, check out the below assortment of shockingly sleek add-ons—like a structured lilac topper, neon drop earrings and green platform sandals—and wear them without precaution to make your wardrobe pop from winter to spring!
1. Cross Over Platform Sandals ($200) by Topshop
2. Bianca Adventurer Hat ($270) by Bec & Bridge
3. Eden Flap Satchel ($595) by Botkier
4. Jerry Belt ($86) by B-Low The Belt
5. Long Rams Head Drop Necklace ($210) by Iosselliani
6. Patsy Sunglasses ($180) by Karen Walker
7. Ombre Angora Gloves ($12) by Nasty Gal
8. Hip To Be Square Wristlet ($130) by Marc by Marc Jacobs
9. Sinatra Collar Necklace ($318) by DANNIJO
10. Neonprene Pyramid iPad Case ($68) by Rebecca Minkoff